Here at Maco Grahunt, our number one priority is to make sure that your roof is safe for you and your family. In many cases, a homeowner may only become aware to an issue with a roof once it either starts leaking or starts to show obvious faults. Scheduling a roof inspection in Indianapolis & Greenwood, IN is easy, and is more cost effective in the long term. Ask yourself these questions to see if you need a roof inspection!
- Is your roof up to code?
- Does your roof have the ice and water shield on the eaves and valleys?
- Does your roof have metal roof flashing? Flashing types: drip edge and gutter apron.
- What are the condition of the shingles?
- Are nail pops visible?
- What is the condition of your deck?
- What is the condition of your ventilation?
- When was the last time your roof was inspected?
Regular roof inspections are critical in understanding your roofs overall condition, and it will help with properly maintaining your roof which creates a longer life for the roof. After your roofing inspection is completed, we can determine if you need a roof repair, or a new roof installation. Call the experts at 317-775-5959 to get your roofing inspection scheduled today!
- Considering roof replacements
- Recent storm
- Leaks in the roof
- Granule loss
- Granules in gutters